1991 REATTA Polo Green -- WANTED--

Guest Tonivisa

They do come up for sale on occasion. I waited almost 4 years to find one. In that time I fond a total of three polo green cars for sale-two in Michigan, one in California.

Someday we may have more facts on the green cars. As Art suggests, the database information leads us to speculate that about 200+ Polo Green coupes were made.<P>The first, 900617 is sandwitched between two white convertibles in production. Since the cars were usually built in color batches, we believe the 617 was a show car, rushed into production to show off the Polo green at shows and for dealers. <P>Although Polo Green was announced as available in August 1990, that first car was not produced until March 1991.<P>When we get more details, you will be the first to know.

Toni:<BR>I own a '91 Polo Green coupe with 18000 miles, purchased new but it is not for sale!!! Only about 200 coupes were made in Polo Green. One convertible was started at the end of production but never finished. (CRUSHED!<BR>I have a '88 coupe and a '90 convertible also.<BR>The other Reatta Tec adviser - ART

I drive through Pontiac Michigan on my way to and from work every day. About one week ago I saw a green convertable with a british tan top for sale on a busy street corner. Unfortunately, I was late for work that day and did not stop. When I went back by that way 2 days later, it was gone. I guess it could have been a repaint or something. It was very unusual but I still prefered my black one!

Toni,<BR>if it is still available, I know of a 1991 green coupe in Gainesville FL.<BR>e-mail me for telephone # and details.<BR>bake8771@bellsouth.net<BR> Tony Baker