F/S !929-30 Front and rear axles for the large model Packrad

Ed Loyens

The front axle has two 20 inch x 8 bolt disc. rims on it.,

The rear axle has one 20 inch x 8 bolt disc rim, and one 20 inch x 8 bolt wire wheel rim.The tires are 750 x20, but are no good.A couple of the snap rings are rusted through,but the rest of the stuff is quite useable.

I'm looking for 1930 model 733 stuff and willing to trade things, let me know what you have.

Tnanks Ed

I like your style Ed. "looking for 1930 model 733 stuff" That certainly runs the gammut. And even more intriguing is your willingness to "trade things". Since West asked the obvious question... let me follow up with one more ....what do you have to trade?

Thank-you West Peterson

list of items reqiured for the 733

20 inch disc wheels with snap rings

radiator, 1930 tail lights, head lights and bar,

rear bumper with brackets, trunk rack, all the window garnishes, front window brackets to hold it open,

Thank Ed

Ed

I might be able to help you with the luggage rack. Do you need brackets as well?

Also, would you consider changing over to wire wheels. I know where there is a set of four that have already been painted (black), and have new tires on them. Two of the lock rings are nice, the other two need to be replated. The hub caps and surrounds have been replated as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Do you know if the axles are standard 8 (1929), super 8 (1929) or Super 8 (1930) or, for that matter 5th series 6 or 443 eight? The axles are stamped with a serial number - Front right spring perch - front vertical face. On the rear it's on the carrier LHS front vertical face. I have much of what you need.

Ken

Thanks Ken, I'm not sure make year the axles are, but I'll see if I can find those spamped # . They are larger than the 733 models,which I though they where. They have 20" rims on them with the 8 hole bolt pattern, I believe there 1929 but not sure.

Hi Ken again,(front axle) I could not find a # stamped on the spring perch but there is the letter "B" stamped on the back side of the spring perch along with a # cast in the axle itself on the back side # D-11555 17A The hup caps from my 733 fit those disc wheels,if that means anything.

(rear axle) The ony # I could find was on the front of the pot by the bolts * 126981H *, there is a star at the front and end of that number.

If you send me your e-mail #,I"ll try and send some pictures along, (dloyens@295.ca)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...