Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm new to the forum - looking for advice. Couldn't find any help in the "search"

Can anyone help with advise on removing and replacing a conv top switch on a 71 Cutlass, column shift? I can't seem to get to it from under the dash or thru the gauges.


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent you a PM.. you are right.. no good way to do that.. I went through the gauage pod twice. The second time was much easier since I had already done it.. I used a mirror,light and a flex extension on a 1/4 inch rachet. worked MUCH better the second time..experience I guess..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...