who has the record

Guest ricko1

Guest rickomo1

Been refurbing cars for about 20 years as a hobby and i am curious who can tell me the record for mouse carcases they have found. I am up to 20 in my collection and am thinking of recycling them as glove box light holders or hood ornaments with lights, any other suggestions????

Guest mmuehlba

well I just wonder what is in here as I removed the front seat of the Reo today to look where the battery would go as I am trying to borrow one for now , but this is what I found . Mike

batteryarea1E.JPG

batteryarea3E.JPG

Mike lots of pics at the address below.

http://mmuehlba.winkflash.com

Guest mmuehlba

Yes that is a good idea and I think I might take out the back seat now and get it all done at once . Thanks Mike

Had a live rat come into the shop in the trunk of a Healey 3000. Chased him around the shop for about a week. Finally he jumped out in front of one of my employees who instinctivle kicked and actually killed the thing. Also learned the hard way to beware of Packards that buzz when you push them inside.

I bought a car that had a "smell" to it. Upon removing the rear seat I found not the remains of "pack rats" but their droppings. Literally 1 inch thick covering several square feet. Ended up getting it out with a putty knife.

YUM. smile.gif

Back in the late 70’s my brother was driving around in a 1965 Cadillac Coupe Deville. As was his habit he finally ran the car into the ground through lack of proper mechanical care and then parked the car behind my dad’s barn. Fast forward to the 80’s my dad got sick and tired of all the cars behind the barn that my brother abandoned over the years and started to get rid of them. A fellow bought the Cadillac and wanted it delivered. I helped my father load up the car onto a trailer and deliver it into the new owner’s driveway in a nice suburban neighborhood. As my father and I were in our truck preparing to drive away the new owner was opening the hood of the Cadillac just as we looked back we saw a skunk hop out from under the hood of the Cadillac in front of the startled new owner. With that my dad hit the gas and got out of their as he said: “Not only did I get rid of a junk Cadillac, but I got rid of a skunk also”.

Guest rickomo1

mummified-corpse-british.jpg

Too gruesome?

matt that kindda looks like hoffa, that car could really get a good price on ebay haha

Found this under the Century's ba

ck seat:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1937hd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got a fully mummified possom, that came with a barn parts buyout. Very impressive, my vet thought it was museum quality. I can post a photo if you like. </div></div>

Okay, Bob, I'm game (if you'll pardon the pun). Let's see it.