Wrecked 1988 Reatta

niks

My son wrecked his Reatta yesterday and we were wondering if anyone knew of a place that might want the parts. Unfortuanetly I don't think it's fixable - it's drivable but I think the frame is bent and we found when a deer hit it awhile ago that the body is hard to find. The electronics worked wonderful and still do. The car was in perfect shape until the wreck.

Just wondering if anyone out there would know if someone would want it for parts. We're very sad about this and thought maybe it could help someone else out.

My son wrecked his Reatta yesterday and we were wondering if anyone knew of a place that might want the parts. Unfortuanetly I don't think it's fixable - it's drivable but I think the frame is bent and we found when a deer hit it awhile ago that the body is hard to find. The electronics worked wonderful and still do. The car was in perfect shape until the wreck.

Just wondering if anyone out there would know if someone would want it for parts. We're very sad about this and thought maybe it could help someone else out.

Guest MauiWowee

Knowing where you are, a description of the car and its damage, along with some pics will get a good response. Hope your son is OK. cool.gif

Guest MauiWowee

Knowing where you are, a description of the car and its damage, along with some pics will get a good response. Hope your son is OK. cool.gif

Guest TommyH

PIX OR BAN.

Naw, just kidding!

But seriously, post some pictures of the damage. If you don't know how to do that, just let us know in this forum, or better yet, this post.

We cannot tell without a proper description of the damage.

Guest TommyH

PIX OR BAN.

Naw, just kidding!

But seriously, post some pictures of the damage. If you don't know how to do that, just let us know in this forum, or better yet, this post.

We cannot tell without a proper description of the damage.

I just got back to checking here. Have been waiting to hear from the insurance. We will post pics ASAP (will take tonight or tomorrow when getting the plates off)

The car is in Hamilton, IL. It does still run but doesn't look too pretty on the outside. It didn't roll or anything but went under a barbed wire fence so very scratched and dents in various place.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

I just got back to checking here. Have been waiting to hear from the insurance. We will post pics ASAP (will take tonight or tomorrow when getting the plates off)

The car is in Hamilton, IL. It does still run but doesn't look too pretty on the outside. It didn't roll or anything but went under a barbed wire fence so very scratched and dents in various place.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Guest TommyH

I have a parts guy, and while he lacks any front stuff, he has everything else you need.

Jim Blue of Blue's Auto

711 U.S. 42N

Delaware, Ohio 43015

(740)-363-7350

He works 9-5~ durring the week. Just ask him what you need, he'll cut up/off whatever you want, from wherever you want.

I needed a small knuckle for my real wheel, so he just cut off the whole arm with schock and everything. $50. But don't tell him I said that. smile.gif

We aren't wanting to part out the car or repair. We don't have the room or time for that. I'm putting it out there in case someone wants to buy it as/is. I'm thinking of listing it on Ebay.