Sign in to follow this  
RocketDude

Challange for Barry....

"The parts are worth more than the asking price on this one."

What parts? All I see is rust-through and broken glass.

Break it up, scatter it over your front lawn, and deter trespassers with the threat of tetanus...

some people will try to sell anything. Maybe a part or two that someone could use, maybe.........value $200. if they deliver.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisSummers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The parts are worth more than the asking price on this one."

What parts? All I see is rust-through and broken glass.

Break it up, scatter it over your front lawn, and deter trespassers with the threat of tetanus... </div></div>

My sentiments exactly. The only thing rarer than that car is a buyer for it.

West, what's the story on the home made 1947 Cadillac 2 passanger coupe in the background? Or is that a flower car?

hello there,was wondering if anybody here went to the auction,curious as to what stuff went for,or does anyone know where on the net i could get that info? thanks Harvey B

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, this car may be more up Barry's sidewalk. It's unique. </div></div>

I think that is cool ... it has a huge tire bump on the back too ... look at the cowl area, it has the convertible rear panel (twin bumps) ... that was one cool car, would be great to see if alive again ...