shop manual ?

Jim

I have several shop manuals for myself but someone asked me for some information from a manual. I have seen many times folks here referring to a shop manual being available on line but can someone tell me where to find it so I can pass on the information.

Hi Jim, not fully understanding the question I may be supplying an answer you already have but I'll take a shot anyway.

1. The Reatta (and Riviera) Service (Shop) Manual information is under "Documentation" at reatta.net in PDF format. It is the same info that is in the Service (Shop) Manual.

2. The Sevice Manual can be purchased at Helm Incorporated at helminc.com for $105.00 Here is the link to the 1990 Reatta: http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=GMC&Make=BUI&Model=REAT&Year=1990&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected%5Fmedia=&mscsid=HQNA2N3AX18G8N6XD0SX51CP098DB1S7

3. On eBay there is a person that sells the new manuals for $149.00 ... just do a search for the Reatta Service Manual of choice.

4. My choice was to get one on eBay that was a tad banged up and then have it rebound.

If I missed what you were seeking; sorry about that. John in Sarasota, Florida

i've used alldata (alldatadiy.com) before too, you can get a one year subscription for like $25 i believe, its not the factory shop manual, but it has the same diagrams and is similar. i've only used helm once, it was like $10 to view the factory manual for three days. either way, there's pretty good information available. good luck