tc for sale?

rofly1

There is a dealer in North Huntingdon Pa with a white/ginger

90 or 91 for sale. All I know is it had about 45,000 on the odometer looked clean. It has been in the showroom for about 3 years that I know. I think the reason is he is asking 10 grand for it. Any one interested I will get his phone number....Roger

Quite a few TCs are sitting on dealer lots around the country. They seem to stay there a long time until the dealer is so disgusted at the unsellable car that they drop the price down to a real world value.

When that dealer is tired of seeing its money tied up in that car for so long the price will drop.

Guest MiamiTVR

That MD car looks to be a wrong color with wrong wheels and back up lights that have been underwater but I could be wrong.

Guest Jeffn

No Earthly light is that weird-a respray. Check out the other 'extras' parked in the background. Look pretty normal to my little eye...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David Simons

I almost bought the car in Md. Had the dealer down to $3500.00 . He sent me pictures and for $3500.00,it was still more than I wanted to have to fool with.

Guest David Simons

for the money, the interior was a bit rough. I know what I have paid for the ones I've bought and I got more for my money.