Attention Cadillac club members

Does anybody belong to a Cadillac club with a web site that would be interested in having a discussion forum on this site? I really like the Buick web site and the fact that all/most of the participants own Buicks (as do I). I have more Cadillacs than Buicks and would love to see a forum just for Cadillac discussions and cars for sale etc. As I understand it a club with a web site needs to be involved. If not I would be willing to do whatever I could to help start the forum. Could you shed some light on this Peterg? Thank you

I visit the Cadillac Lasalle forum often. It is nowhere near as user friendly or interesting as these forums. The way the questions appear and replies are entered is cumbersome. First of all you must enter your information on every response whereas here you enter your info once and sign on. On thier site you dont really have "threads" like here. Initial topics "age" and don't go back to the top of the list as responses are entered, therefore topics die out quickly as they keep moving down the list and eventually drop off the first page and into obscurity. I don't know if they would be interested since they already have one and probabaly think it is a great format. Peter G: Why does a club have to sponser it? Couldn't you just set up a forum and the discussions would follow as people that visit this site start to use it? Does it have to be a major club or would just a small local club do? What is the clubs role in the process? I am very interested in trying to make this happen. Please advise. Thank You

I think I can help with the question of "club sponsoring" question. It is desireable for a moderator to be available for each separate section to help keep things focused and frequently respond to some of the more eclectic questions. The club would provide the name of such an individual. If a DF segment were arbitrarily set up for a lot of makes in general on any request there could possibly be so little interest that the space would be wasted. It's a modest formality to assure sufficient interest.