Vin#

monica

I just purchased the Gold Reatta that was on ebay. Am wondering if before I seal the deal if you have the Vin # in you files and if you have any History on it. The # is:<BR>1G4EC13C8LB904577. Thanks... You all have been so helpful to both my husband and myself who post under this name. Monica grin.gif" border="0

The numbers that are in the database have come from owner and ads. 904577 is not in the database.<P>The gold color is "Driftwood" and was available in 1990 only. All Driftwood cars had tan interior.<P>Let us know what options the car has as well as the mileage.

Thanks everyone for your help.. I have another question. The Dealer says the car does not have the keyless entry remotes... Is this somthing I can get to have programmed or is that an option that I just might not have at all?

All 1989, 1990, and 1991 Reattas came with the keyless entry standard. You can purchase the missing remote(s) from Buick or used. Dealer list is probably just under $200. If you check around, you should be able to find a used remote for one quarter dealer list.<P>Or if you are indeed "dealing" with a dealer, ask him to throw in a remote. Can't hurt to ask. smile.gif" border="0

I think all Reattas had keyless entry.If you open the trunk and look under the left side carpet up toward the trunk hinge you should see a purple wire with a green spade connector. That is the wire use to program your key pad. If you go to a GM dealer to buy a keypad you will have to pay over $200 dollars for it. You can buy a aftermarket keypad from remotesunlimited.com for about $45. If you have any questions you can email me at prezbhfc@aol.com and I will give you my phone no.<BR>Randy