This is a new sales tactic!

Guest edalfa

Guest ZondaC12

Certainly is!

Though I will always reserve judgement on hauntings, after watching some of that show "Ghost Hunters". All I know, is some of the stuff that's been on that show, I sure as heck can't explain!

I'd take it! Good price for something that nice, if it stays in that range. Last of the straight eights too. If it was indeed haunted I'd see how long I could put up with that then slough it off on someone else! laugh.gif

Guest ZondaC12

HAHA well the whole um creepy ghost deal and all that aside...it would be better than my current situation! Yup gotta love an engineering school! crazy.giflaugh.gif

Do the doors lock and unlock when the gear shift is moved into or out of "Park"? Or at a certain speed? Might be an incognito security system in action!

Not sure about the other "drafts" at ear level, though. Remember GM's "Cross-Ventilation"?

Enjoy!

NTX5467

SPOOK...KAY..... shocked.gif I bet there are some wiches and worlocks and wickens that would bid on that car. Its a strange world with all kinds of people out there. crazy.gif

I already swear that I have a ghost in my shop that moves tools around now just to drive me nuts. He's a bashful bugger though and never shows himself. wink.gif

I wish I could teach him to put the tools and stuff away. smile.gif

laugh.gif Dave!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I could teach him to put the tools and stuff away. smile.giflaugh.gif Dave! </div></div>

Or continue working on the car when you are done for the day. Sort of like a 2nd shift.

• 1 month later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SPOOK...KAY..... shocked.gif I bet there are some wiches and worlocks and wickens that would bid on that car. Its a strange world with all kinds of people out there. crazy.gif

I already swear that I have a ghost in my shop that moves tools around now just to drive me nuts. He's a bashful bugger though and never shows himself. wink.gif

I wish I could teach him to put the tools and stuff away. smile.gif

laugh.gif Dave! </div></div>

I still get blamed for losing my Dad's tools, and I haven't lived in their house for going on 30 yrs! In fact, I was the one that always straightened out the workbench, and help my mom dispose of yucky stuff he thought he should keep, LOL!

Now my tools, I have too many, they are in many places, the kitchen counter, the garage, both front and back, but the majority stay in the 28' enclosed trailer, and I wear the grass out between the house and the back garage on some days!LOL! But I usually know where I left them! Or I go buy a new one, DUH!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But I usually know where I left them! Or I go buy a new one, DUH!!!!! </div></div>

And then a week later the one you couldn't find shows up. crazy.gif And then....., ya got two smily!

Who else has been there and done that??? laugh.gif Dandy Dave!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But I usually know where I left them! Or I go buy a new one, DUH!!!!! </div></div>

And then a week later the one you couldn't find shows up. crazy.gif And then....., ya got two smily!

Who else has been there and done that??? laugh.gif Dandy Dave! </div></div>

How many rolls of teflon pipe tape do you have? cry.gif

I really do not know because I have no idea as to where they are. All I know is that now and then I will run across one and think that I have to remember where it is but when I need it, guess what? So, I have no idea.

I will bet that the next time I need to use the pipe/tube cutter, I will have to buy another one along with some teflon tape.

stevo