Restoration Supply Companys

Guest PWN

Guest imported_PWN

Hello All, hope everyone is fit and well.

I just printed the PDF of this catalog and am very impressed with content, not so much cost. Oh well, do it right the first time right?

http://www.restorationstuff.com/Catalog/RSC%20No23%20web3.pdf

If anyone else has a favorite restoration parts place please let us know.

The Chandler engine will be heading down to Godwin-Singer in St. Pete for a complete babbitt job, rings, valve grinding, etc. very soon.

In the meantime I am going to clean up the engine compartment and respray some of the parts taken off.

Gloss black?

On another note;

The other day the a National Horseless Carriage Club tour came through Gainesville with about 75 pre-1916 cars. Some represented were Cole, Moline, Ford (tons of T's), EMF, Stanley, White, Cadillac, Fiat, Rambler and ?

Very cool indeed, they had just traveled about 40 miles, up from Ocala. Got tons of pics.

Even met several gentleman that knew my Grandfather way back when.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1929Chandler

Thanks for the web site!!! It will help .

I used gloss on my 29 firewall . It was not what was used orignal but after looking at many other restorations I liked the look when they were finished. I am getting close to having the engine compartment done on mine.

It was good to hear about the tour that came by Gville . I grew up in Chiefland. Spent many good weekend in Ocala & Gainesville . We are going to take mom a sewing machine for her birthday March 14 in Chiefland. If I can help you in any way Let me Know .

Are you planning to go to the club reunion in Niagara Falls? Shelia & I are going up early for our 19th. anniversary. We plan to be there all week .

Roger

• 5 weeks later...