Trailer Hitch

Guest inthespot

Guest inthespot

Just a quick question, has anyone used the plans from Estaver to make a trailer hitch. I was going to have one made at a shop then install myself and just wondered if they were really close. Unless someone has one of them for sale or would like to make one and sell it to me. I do not weld nor do I have anyway to shape the steel.

mike

Guest inthespot

Well I have page 1 of 2 but not #2 and I do have a couple pictures. If anyone has the #2 page which shows the cross bar (#1 is the tongue) shoot me a copy via email to "inthespot@comcast.net" Thanks Mike

Guest inthespot

F14, if you can find it I would be grateful and if not oh well. I don't know what happened to my page #2. I have the email Estaver sent me but no page #2. Thanks for your help

mike

F14 originally supplied me with the plans and I'll be darned if I know what happened to mine....I just finished running an entire search of my computer - not there frown.gif

Not that I need a heavier duty hitch than I have now, but I may before it is over with...and Estaver's plans were dynamite.

frown.gif

Guest F14CRAZY

I'll keep looking. Due to the lack of the exact steel at the Career Center, where my hitch was fabricated, mine was actually overbuilt