WTB 1929 Dodge 4-dr (DB) passenger side (inside) window moulding

Guest M_BARK

That looks like a pretty DA, cannot help you with mldg but I would like to ask some question maybe you can answer. It looks like your headlights. cowl lights are painted but you say four door sedan? As far as I know only a few late? DAs two door sedans had painted headlights, and also appears to be a tag on top of headlights, what does it say? Maybe these are not correct headlights I am just assuming they are and also you show a picture of the smoking case and assuming you also have a vanity case under the other window, do you have any documents that list the items that are supposed to be part of the set. I was told ( and have no doubt ) that there is originally a mirror and a comb, I definately have the original mirror and also have a comb but not sure if the comb is original or not, I would like to see any pictures of these two items or at least documented proof that these are two items included in this set so that I can show other people that might question originality. Thanks

Yes you are right, I had not noticed that, also did not recognize the ornate strip on the interior but just assumed this was some sort of deluxe interior that I was not aware of and I guess it may still be.

I have located a moulding.

User 1930 was looking for pictures of Headlights, Cowl Lights, Smoker. I will attach to this posting so everyone can see. The top of the headlights say Head Lamp have a number 903J on them, both the cowls lights and the headlights have chrome rings in front and are painted black behind the chrome rings. The smoker has 3 pieces: (A) Black housing that a (B)chrome piece that fits in (has like three holes in it) the housing, © a piece of wood in the bottom of the housing that the bottom of the chrome piece fits into.

post-55431-143137969066_thumb.jpg

post-55431-143137969067_thumb.jpg

post-55431-143137969086_thumb.jpg

post-55431-143137969101_thumb.jpg

I would say defainately D.B because of the intricate pattern on the interior escutchions, sealed beam headlights of course added later and cowl light as mentioned do not look quite right but nevertheless I am sure a very nice car, more pict. as mentioned would be interesting