WTB Reatta

Guest BJM

Considering purchase of Reatta coupe. I sold some vehicles, have some money saved, need a truck to haul parts back and forth to machine shop (see footer) but I should have between $1500 to $3000 to buy a Reatta, after the truck is purchased. Prefer 1988 with suede bolsters, 1990 or 1991.

Looking for any year really though, prefer under 175,000 miles with good maintenance records. Prefer darker colors such as red, green, blues, black.

Let me know what you have. Thanks

There are 100k Reattas out there in your price range. Add another $1,000 and you can be in the 75K range.

Red, White, and Black were the most popular colors and when you get to the other colors the % built drops, making finding such a car harder.

Jim,

That would be great. Depending on the price. Coming from you, I know it would be well documented and reliable, or at least I would know where to get parts. My phone number is 515-795-2522 and I live in Madrid, Iowa.

I would only be driving this car about 3,000 miles per year tops, as a pleasure car.

Barney, thanks for the tips. I saw a white with dark blue coupe on ebay end with no bids, I think 75,000 miles? out of Kansas - a dealer put it on ebay. Opening bid $3750 with a $4500 Buy It Now.

That's out of my price range if I want to get a beater truck as well. I wouldn't mind the $1500 Reatta with some issues, as long as it ran and drove.

Guest imported_barra

I have a red 1988 Reatta with suede bosters, and 99,000 miles on it. I advertised it for sale on the forum a few months ago for $2900. I have two new front struts in the box that come with the car. If you are interested, my email address is gregjohnson48@charter.net. I live in Sturgis, MI ( about an hour east of South Bend, IN ).