Trip advice

Barney Eaton

In about three weeks I am headed for Southern California (not in a Reatta) then on to Flagstaff (for the national Corvair convention) before going to Kokomo.<P>I am thinking about stopping in San Diego, then to my sister-in-laws in Dana Point.<BR>In LA plan on going to the Peterson museum and the Neithercutt. I have a daughter in Upland and wondered if the museum in Pomona is worth stopping for.<P>I have never spent time in San Diego, what should I see?

Guest reattasteve

Barney, San Diego stops to see....San Diego zoo, Down town LaJolla, Hotel Del Coranado and it's beach, Gas lamp district down town San Diego, and Old Town, seperate from the gas district. Info from my brother-in-law who lives there and just came in for a visit. Good luck, Steve

Barney, what you decide to see depends on the kinds of things you like to do. Certainly sjflood ticked off many of the attractions, to which could be added Sea World, the Wild Animal Park, Balboa Park, and a boat cruise around San Diego Bay. Why don't you send me an off forum email letting me know what you like to do [walk, hike, window shop, attractions, theater, concert] and I can be more specific. If you have time, perhaps we could have lunch or something.

Hey Barney -<BR>How far are you from Austin, TX? I ask as my cross country tour on my little motorcycle landed me in Austin yesterday & would be interested in saying howdy, if you're not too far away.<BR>~Brenda