Antique to rent for wedding--any help appreciated

Hello, <BR>I hate to bother many of you in this forum, but I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction. I am getting married November 10th in Middletown, PA and was looking for an antique car to rent for trasnportation as opposed to a limo for the service. I have scoured sources online and could not find anyone who used their vehicle(s) for such a service. The wedding will be in Middletown, and the reception will be at the Colonial Country Club which is about a 15 minute drive. I would appreciate anybody pointing me towards anyone who would like to offer their services in the Harrisburg area. Thanks in advance for your help. Please email responses to roger@blacktech-inc.com<BR>Thanks again, <BR>Roger

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Arby, You are in luck, sort of. Pa. is the heart of the hobby and you should be able to find someone to help. Go to the region president listing and you will get names and addresses. But, if you hire someone to do this task and there is an accident, the typical antique auto insurance will not cover it. You can not hire out your antique car. What many people have done is to make a donation to the club that the old car owner is from. This gets you the car and helps the hobby. wink.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Arby, you could try the local chapters of the Vintage Chevrolet Club. They may have someone who provides this service or one who is willing do it on a case basis.<P>Try the Director of the Liberty Bell Region #8 Bill Schilling in Ambler,Pa. 215-643-6577 or Robert Cole Western Pennsylvania #7 Contact # 412-793-7582. Hope this info helps you out. smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: 29CHEVY ]