Time travel trip!!

Hey all you older guys, just saw an old movie for the first time, and it will take you right back to 1948, and yes there is a beautiful '48 Connie coupe, and a '41 LC cabriolet, besides gobs and gobs of other old cars, the flick is called "Two Jakes" Nicholson, Keitel, Meg Tilly as a "femme fatal" of all things, touted as a sequel to "Chinatown", but Nicholson has swapped his '35 Ford convertible sedan for a '48 Hudson convertible, and a intricate involved plot in the best tradition of the old mysteries, highly recommended-

Yup, Just found 'two jakes' I have Chinatown and I noticed in two jakes that there is a 40 connie and a 48, of course it takes place in 48, also, you can find in Mommie dearest, at the start of the movie, you see her running next to a 47 connie. Another movie that has a 47 or 48 connie is the t.v. movie, Capone. You can find it on video, my dad was an extra in the movie. It was a good t.v. movie, I was really surprised. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098198/

TUCKER CLUB??????

AND U DIDNT EVEN MENTION THE TUCKER MOVIE..?

THE BEST PART WAS JEFF BRIDGES PULLING UP IN A 41 CONNIE, TOP DOWN ....AS PRESTON TUCKER..MAYBE HIS ADMIRATION OF LINCOLNS EXPLAINS WHY HE USED A 42 LINCOLN STEERING WHEEL FOR HIS CARS??