Looking for a 1937 Studebaker Coupe Express

V.Milke

• 1 month later...
Guest Don Aust

Your post is a couple of months old but if you are still looking, I may know of a couple of 37CE here in Colorado. Let me know. Don

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Your post is a couple of months old but if you are still looking, I may know of a couple of 37CE here in Colorado. Let me know. Don

Don:

Yes! I am still looking for one. Somehow I lost track of the post in the forum. If you have information that could lead me to one needing work, I would certainly appreciate it.

thanks,

Victor Milke

vmilkeg at paniplus dot com dot mx

Guest Gary Hearn

Victor,

i found this over on the Studebaker Swap Page. Give Barry a call, he may be able to help.

Gary

For Sale FS 1939 Coupe Express project

Barry Hackney

barry@studebakersite.com

Houston, TX 77073

281 787-6230

Good resto project for serious restorer seeking to perform a full resto back to original. 99% complete & pretty solid, but apart. Many good parts & re-chromed pieces included. You can not drive it home- will need trailer $8500.oo Located

in Houston, TX. Call if genuinely serious 281 787-6230. I do not want to talk to tire kickers, street rodders, or picture collectors, pls. I can hold for pick-up or deliver to Port of Houston for shipment overseas.

Also available: '37 Coupe Exp w/maroon paint- all orig. older resto still looks & drives very nice $37K

• 3 weeks later...

Gary:

Thanks for the tip! I contacted Barry and he has a great project, but taken appart, so it will be difficult for me to get it as is and transport it, so I had to pass. I will keep on looking for a '37 or even a '39, which I also like very much.

Thanks again,

Victor

• 3 years later...