Entire Black Interior-parts available now!

We just dropped off the 90 model triple black 6 cyl to the mechanic for parting out. Most body parts are rusty but the interior parts look real good. The only thing missing now is the leather gauge cover. The seats are very useable as is most any of the other interior parts. The engine runs and the transmission shifts good if anybody needs those. The mileage is around 150,000 on the car. The wheels and tires are good and most all the lenses are good on the outside. We have already pulled the headlights and they will only be available as complete units with cornering lenses, frames, and top covers. They are not ridiculous but are not steals either. Will be glad to offer bargains on all package deals. Because of the time dealing with the little parts, minimum price on any order will be $25, but can throw in more than 1 item if you need more small stuff. I would like to send smaller items using priority boxes and there will not be any charge for packing. Let me know what you may need early while it is still all here and together. You may email me at mishunaire@aol.com or send a PM to this forum. We really enjoy offers as long as reasonable since I do not have a clue on most of the small stuff, or any stuff as far as that goes. I want to offer real bargains for anyone that needs stuff, so let us know how we can put a smile on your face and help you enjoy these fine Automobiles more. Thanks for looking, & Ya'll Come! Jasper

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LouZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Alan, Is that my armrest.?????? Lou </div></div>

I guess not... Last one from this batch, and takers?? send me a PM for the price but be warned, I spent waaay more to get them done than I would have thought blush.gif

Alan