Gone for a while

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Guest Dans 77 Limited

My wife has asked me to move out. I dont know as of yet if its permanent or not, but needless to say right now things arent looking real promising. Im moving in with my Dad, who has no computer or internet access. So I may be gone for quite some time, just wanted to say either see ya later or goodbye.

Dan

Guest imported_MrEarl

Sorry to hear that Dan, hope all works out in the end. I'm sure it will be a case of see you later and not goodbye. Keep your head up and remember you always have your Buick family.

You can always go to the library and use a computer. and who knows, maybe you'll meet some sweet lil librarian

Dan,

Hang in there guy. When you are down and things look bleak, think of the good times in your life and all of your friends here on the forum. Believe me, things will be tough to take at times but you have to hang in there.

Stevo

All I can say is, Hang in there. If you think you have it bad, PM Me and I bet I can change your mind with what I have been though with two handicapped children and an absent mother with a ton of problems. She is no longer allowed around here and it is a long story but things are much better in our lives without her. Dave!