Woodgrain interior trim

I have the complete woodgrain set for 88/89,but don't want to split the complete set. you could try speedway automotive in Phoenix, I just bought a complete set there a few days ago for my '90. you can reach them in Phoenix at (602) 276-0090.

By complete set, do you mean just the dash, or does that include the trim on the door panels as well? And just out of curiosity, how much for the complete set?

complete set includes the left section where the light switches are, the center section, which surrounds the digital cluster and CRT, the piece around the cassette player, and the two pieces on the console. the pieces for the door panels from a '90 Riviera would not fit on my '90, (which are different than 88/89), but I will test fit these to one of my 88/89s, and if they work I'll throw those in, too...all are in absolutely beautiful condition, no wood fade, and all chrome trim is intact. these came out of a car with 42,000 miles. please email me for any further info. thanks

I am in the process of converting the interior trim in my '88 Reatta to woodgrain. The woodgrain looks much nicer than the black. I have pictures at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jamesonck/hobby/reatta.html." TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/jamesonck/hobby/reatta.html.</A> <P>Anyway, I have found that there was some made for the Riviera's that will fit the Reatta. I have everything except the piece that surrounds the gear shift and the shift selector. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to get this piece of trim in woodgrain.