Breakfast restaurant

Guest BruceW

Last year near the end of the Annual Meeting, I seem to remember hearing another AACA member mention they had found a place for breakfast within walking distance from the hotel. It was a small place with good food that could be gotten to by walking south from the hotel on 17th Street a few blocks and turning east on a cross street. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name or exact location of the place.

Does anyone know of such a place that fits the description?

Thanks.

If I remember you leave out the back of the hotel on the glaxco end, cross treet, go to next block, turn left and you're there.... I can't remember what the name of that place was either. I heard several people talking about it too.

I just looked on my trip program. It may be Yonny's @ 1531 Cherry St

West and David,

Thanks for the responses.

I emailed Dave about the name of the restaurant after West's reply but I think you are correct David... as I remember the name was unique sounding. Looked up Yonny's on the web and it sounds like it could be the place and looing at mapquest, it is within an easy walk from the hotel.

Was thinking of trying out the place on Sunday before we leave for home(instead of the $15 breakfast buffet at the hotel) but I see it is open only Monday through Friday. Might try on Thursday or Friday if the coffee and donuts on the Ballromm level don't do it.