90 Vert For Sale

EDBSO, you smart-alecky guy! Already made contact with Chris, but we're leaving 5/23 for three weeks in Europe, so we'll do some negoiating then if the car is still available. (That'll make seven....)<P>Jerry<P>P.S. My idea of the perfect party: We throw it in Rosarito Beach, Baja California, with you and Burkieboy as our co-hosts. Margaritas for everyone!

Guest EDBS0

Close but no cigar.<P>Now if I can make my rum based drinks in 36oz cognac glasses with a dark 151 float and grenadine, then you've got a deal. (Think of a super Zombie) <P>Have fun. wink.gif" border="0

Hi there,<BR> I am considering placing my 1990 Convertible on the ebay,turns more heads when driven than anything I have driven, it is absolutely flawless, and in original mint condition(including the tires, which b.t.w will need replacing because of age) , one previous owner from new and spent most of it's life in a tempertaure controlled garage( as the previous owner had a 10 car garage where he kept his other Exotics that he drove on special occasion).<BR>My 1990 is a White with the White Top, Beige/Beechwood Leather, CD player, loaded , and everything works, the car comes fully certified and Emissions Tested.<BR>It has the owner's handbooks, and the craftsmans log with the signatures.<BR>It has no tears no rips whatsoever, hard to believe as it be be the case, but it has only got 28 K miles .<BR>I have an ad in the Autotrader through a dealer in Mississauga, who has my car for sale on consignment.($25K Canadian which is approx $16-1/2K U.S.)<BR>Please take a look at the link below, and see it for yourself.<BR>many thanks for looking and any suggestions.<A HREF="http://www.autotrader.ca" TARGET=_blank>null</A>

That must be the Pontiac WideTrack version of the Reatta. It sure looks longer, wider & lower than my Reatta ! wink.gif" border="0 <P>Or maybe it's just my computer/monitor. grin.gif" border="0

Will the allante hardtop work on these or did Buick offer a hard top option for the convertibles? How do I reach you directly?

Hey GSMike, when did you add the 98 Superglide to the resume? Isn't that kind of low-end ride for a GS/Impala/GP/Reatta driver? I would have thought FI Road King or FST or something else along those lines ... maybe a Dyna.<P>'77 SE TA;<BR>'89 Reatta Coupe;<BR>'89 FXST/Axtell;<BR>'00 FLSTF;<BR>'02 GL1800 (got to pull the harleys there with something);<BR>oh yeah, almost forgot, '83 F150 and '95 Geo Prizm (sp? -- can't hardly read it with the tears in my eyes when I go near it)

Damn! Just checking e-mail from London. Would like to have been in on the bidding. Chunnel to Paris Friday (will check again then, if there's any action), and then to Basque Country (Bilboa, San Sebastian, Guggenhiem Museum) the following week. Don't sell your convertible till you check with the old guy!<P>Jerry