my buick riviera WOT shirts are for sale

Guest musclecarfan65

Guest musclecarfan65

my wildcat riviera tshirts, longsleeves & sweatshirt (all size M) are for sale on ebay. just look for member "metabaron65". they will be shipped from germany. decided to sell them because my engine has not the right cui. after cleaning the powerplant from the thick paint the engine code shows a "LT" which means 401cui. so even the official german papers are wrong. car is sold ... presumably at the end of this week.

Guest Buick Bonery

Please explain - you are selling your wardrobe because the German government is forcing you to sell you car which is a Wildcat Riviera?

Guest musclecarfan65

my explaination (copied from the V8buick forum):

if i would wear the shirt although having the wrong engine or no riviera anymore i would feel like a liar because i pretend something which is not true. and that is something i never did, do and will never do in the future. hopefully car will be sold ... i am fed up with more restoration than driving and i feel deeply betrayed by the seller and the german TÜV. they "created" (through bribing???) official papers which are even not worth the ink. the 401 is fine and can be better over-bored ... but no reason for me to keep it.

@75rivgs: i will continue to drive to my office with my motorbike or with my daily driver car. unfortunately our schwebebahn does not go up-hill ... but thats where "Delphi" is located :-). when i have the money in my pockets i will contact you on the 65 rivi's with the correct engine.