reatta in music video

Good eyes!

The '90/91 white/blue Reatta convertible appears as a cameo for only a few seconds, about halfway thru the video.

Here's the link - Bon Jovi - lost highway video with Reatta convertible cameo

the 1st appearance of the '90/91 white/blue convert, with white 7-spoke '91 wheels is at 2:22, shot fom behind, and the second shot is from the front at 2:33.

This one looks very familiar, like the white/white/blue-white '91 special-order Reatta convertrible, the only one I've seen with both blue seats and white wheels, but NOT a Select Sixty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike2020</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any pic's of a Black Flame convert? I have never seen one. Anyone have any links to the Buick nats.? Tks.. </div></div>Now you've done it! wink.gif

Okay, Mike!

...but just this once!

d450d8ad.jpg

Man! I love that shot!

Okay, now here's one for you, Mike!

19580c27.jpg

Daves89 and Vincent Vega will love (to hate) this photo!

6-1-07ontheroadtriptoMISLoneStar-1.jpg

(Taken in an un-disclosed location, no "Challenged pedestrians" were displaced, nor injured in connection with above photo, nor were any citations issued...)

6-2-07onthetrackatMISpeedway002.jpg

...although I did get a VERBAL warning the very next day, on an un-related matter.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpfauYb5is&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpfauYb5is&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>