Sign in to follow this  
MarkV

Cars in the Movies and T.V

You can see my 65 buick riv on two country music videos"wherever you are"by jack ingram and "heartbreakers alibi"by rhonda vincent w/dolly parton:).

Jeff Mealer

Mt Juliet,TN

Tune in to Turner Classic Movies on any day of the week and have a field day. If you want to get serious about it, go to www.imcdb.org and contribute what you find to their growing database.

That's the International Movie Cars Database, dedicated to cars of all years in movies & TV.

TG

That is a great website. I agree the place to see most of these great films is Turner Classic Movie channel. Among the cars I checked out was Mercury because my favorite car I had in high school was a '54 Merc convertible. I was surprised that they did not have "Rebel Without a Cause" where James Dean drove a very cool '49 Merc coupe.

On several episodes of the comedy series "Jeeves & Wooster", a 1927 Peerless Landaulet appears in nearly every episode in which the main characters are supposed to be in New York City. It's primrose yellow and black. The car itself is in the U.K., but the scenes were staged so they seem to be in New York. The series was filmed by BBC in the early 90's and still is aired a lot on BBC America.