1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass S post - how many were made?

cooley346

Ok people, I need some help getting some numbers. I need actual, verifiable numbers, not just what some joe says. I've already tried RE Olds, GM Heritage, just about every other website and I either get no response to emails, no one answers any phones, the old "sorry, can't help you" which basically means I'm lazy and leave me alone, or just people pulling numbers outta their butt.

I have talked to Olds themselves and they told me there were 4,399 Cutlass S models made in 71, but the guy was having a hard time finding numbers on post cars.

<span style="font-weight: bold">If anyone can please help me find some resources to find out how many of my car were produced it would be greatly appreciated. </span>

1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass S post

350 CI Engine (gold) / 350

Factory air

15 inch rally wheels

rally hood

bench seat

crank vent windows

saturn gold

Thank you for your help.

Don't see why it's so hard to get those numbers. My <span style="font-style: italic">Standard Catalog of Oldsmobile</span> indicates there were in fact 4339 V8 equipped 3677 Cutlass S SPORT COUPES (read post car) built in 1971, with an additional 113 3577 six-cylinder cars built. The post coupe was available only as an "S"- base Cutlass and Supreme 2-doors were all Holiday coupes.

Cutlass S V8 3687 Holiday coupe production: 63145

Cutlass S six-cyl 3587 Holiday coupe production: 297

Now if you're after 350/455 or AT/stick breakout, can't help you there.