abs relay

I went to Auto Zone for the ABS relays MR116 they gave me mr125 said they had been out 6 months and couldn't order. At Advanced they also had the mr125 which has a different mount than the original. Is it just in my town or is there another place to get these relays. By the way in a town of about 30m I have seen 8 Reattas and 2 being parted out.

Guest Brolliar

At gmpartsdirect.com the relay 25553347 ******Inside stars added later - The previous relay number works but does not mount correctly. The relay 25530731 works and mounts properly. Its price at VanDevere was $9.14 plus $5.60 shipping & handling. ******* is $8.42 plus $7.95 shipping total $16.37. I got one last week at Van Devere 1-800-362-9494 from Dallas Slabaugh for $9.43 but the shipping and handling for it, an accumulator $92.59 and an accumulator o-ring $2.31 was $10.00. I decided for brakes I would get the original equiptment part.<P>About two weeks ago someone said the price of the brake accumulator at Van Devere was $69.00 but Dal said that price is for the air conditioning accumulator.<p>[ 07-03-2002: Message edited by: Dick Brolliar ]

I just checked with my Auto Zone and they claim the MR116 is still a good number.<P>The Sorensen brand is from Standard Motor Products, and the relays inside have been mostly Hella.<P>If anyone is having a problem finding them I will get my Auto Zone (the manager lives around the corner) to order some and the price should be around $8.00 plus shipping.<P>If you want to stay with authentic Bosch relays, I have a collection of used, tested relays if you are interested, Is $2.00 plus shipping a fair price?