Light Eight Disc Wheel Hubcaps

Worn900

I've been off & on restoring a '32 Light Eight sedan with dual side mounts for a number of years, but lack about three salvageable hubcaps for the disk wheels. Anybody have them for a reasonable price? Most of the roadsters, coupes, etc. I've seen all use wires, but I have the disks and that is the way the car was originally. Also, where might I send the good ones I have for repair & plating?

'32 900 disc wheel hubcaps are unique to the 900. '31 disc caps are different. I likely have several salvageable ones but not sure what you consider a "reasonable" price. The originals are brass so a lot can be done to straighten them before plating. I will check my stash this weekend. I know I have a complete set with the set of wheels I'm keeping "just in case" and I think I have several extras.

I appreciate that none of these parts are being reproduced, but since they will need repairs and plating, my sense of "reasonable" is under $50.00 each. Am I expecting too much? Don't know, actually, because I've only encountered one which I purchased on ebay for too much. The photo shows it, and in addition to dents and grinds it is split in the hexagon on the face. Let me know how much you need for the three you have, and photos would be appreciated.

post-55370-143137964705_thumb.jpg

post-55370-143137964724_thumb.jpg