email notification of post

sosuzguy

Jayson and Ed,

I looked under "my stuff" and went to "my watch lists" and it said I wasn't watching anything! I know that I have checked the box for email notification on a number of threads, but no emails. May have to contact Peter to straighten this one out!

Tim

Peter,

I have checked all 3 points you made. Everything is correct. I have a lot of watched Topics if I go back and look at them under "my stuff" Also when I look at the topic view the thread is showing a magnifying glass which means I'm watching it. I check my SPAM folder everytime I check email and have not seen anything. My email address is also valid. ??? Incidently I noticed this quit working after the last update when the forum was down for a while.

Peter is there anyway you can watch what's going on with this particular thread on Ed, Tim and myself? For all three of us this option is not working. However this option did work for me before the board was down a few months ago for and upgrade or something. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tim, I switched mine to my work address, it worked, then I switched it back to my personal address and it just worked. Try going in an re-entering your email address and clicking save at the bottom.

It's under MY STUFF ---> PROFILE. I'll see if it continues to work.