How can I find parts to Riviera -70 ?

Kjell_Rosendahl

Hello there,

I live in Sweden and my name is Kjell. I have a nice original Riviera -70 in but there are some parts I need to have to get the car in a even better condition.

I have just had car for 6 months but I have found out that it is not so easy to find parts to this model.

I maybe search for difficult parts like "head lamp door",steering wheel, original jack and tire wrench and some more parts. Can anyone help me with parts or places there I can find the parts ?

Kjell,

Have you joined the ROA (Riviera Owners Association)yet? www.rivowners.org They have a newsletter that comes out every 2 months and there are a number of members and vendors that advertize parts for sale. The 70 Riviera is a very unique car, sharing very little body and trim parts with the 66-69 or the 71-73 models, so parts are somewhat more difficult to locate.

Good Hunting!

Tim

Guest Gee_Rydes

Kjell,

Do youself an enormous favor and join the ROA online today. They will send you the latest copy of our member magazine/newsletter and in the back is a HUGE selection of fellow member selling parts.

You will not find too many body and interior parts on generic parts websites. Probably just a few mechanical parts used in other models as well.

You will not regret the 30 or so membership dollars. Plus, the US dollar is so weak, it is like getting a 30% off discounted rate!