Vanity plates whaddya think?

I know this was touched on in a earlier post but I didn't feel like searching that one out..(hey , it's Sunday and I'm feeling lazy wink.gif )

I have my two TCs that I will be getting plates for when the weather breaks, which could be in about 4 months here in Michigan..or maybe next week. Ya never know...

Anyway I am tossing around some ideas and the wife and I can't decide. Since <span style="text-decoration: underline">most</span> members here are not from Michigan I figure I can put it up for a vote here without fear of someone 'borrowing' the ideas, though I don't think that would be a problem. You guys from the other states can 'borrow' at will if you want wink.gif

Here's the list of choices so far in no particular order

Remember I need 2 and was thinkin it would be cool that if you saw one and later the other TC, you would kinda know they are related ....

AND THE WINNER BY 1 VOTE IS...

7) MY1STTC

8) MY2NDTC

(Can ya tell I'm gettin a little bored and stir crazy here in the frozen north??)

Ya know Ghosty...I just don't know WHAT the answer is...I always shower and shave, brush my hair and teeth (but not with the same brush) before I post messages on the forum so I KNOW it can't be <span style="font-style: italic">THAT</span>...maybe it's my sense of humor (or lack there of in the eyes of others shocked.gif ...)LOL... maybe I could preface these types of posts as follows " <span style="color: #CC0000">I can't figure this out alone. Can <span style="text-decoration: underline">everyone</span> help by posting a reply? THANKS.</span>"

I dunno..somehow I think that wouldn't help either... wink.gif

In any event I still really appreciate this forum smile.gif

Guest ScottDWAH

Hey Brian,

I don't know what i'm thinkin' but since my TC is no longer with me it frees up the Michigan plate i had for it. You may think it's hokey but this is what it was.......

'TC N ME'.

Michigan allows 7 spaces and this just fit. I also thought of 'RARE 1'. I did use that on my allante' a few years back. For what it's worth.

Scott

Guest mtworkshop

The Michigan plate on my number 2 TC was "NoLeBaron" or words to that effect. Now my #2 car has "DANCNGOAT" - a partial refrence to my former status as a Master Chief Petty Officer and my new favorite avocation, Ballroom Dancing (when I'm not trying to fix The Le Baron or the Dodge Ram or The two TCs).

I liked your survey but never had a chance to make up my mind about which of all those vanity plates to select. I guess you did ok in THE END.

I like the winner. I thought they all were pretty good. Heres one that passed me the other day cruising on 470. "LFTLNER". I enjoy the posts and read them several times a day. Not much time to reply thou. God Bless all you with the know how that pass it on to us oil changers. Love those TC's. Anyone coming to Denver can give me a call, or send a msg.

Hi, I'm sorry but none of them do anything for me.. I didn't answer the first time, because there was no suggestion that came to mind. Sorry, Lou

Guest ScottDWAH

I think TCBYMAZ has a pretty good ring to it.

Hey Brian, i responded to your other email too.

Can you believe all the salt on the roads in MI?

Hey Scott,

Yeah, Michigan winters and salt. At times you could take a margarita glass and hold it out the window as you drive and you'd have a chilled salted glass all ready for the margarita!! Don't think I'd care for the taste though sick.gif

I have a little Ford Aspire I drive through the winter...last time I washed it I had a salt/GRAVEL mix on the windshield under the wipers!! Thinkin' if the County/City had to pay for all the paint jobs they ruin they would come up with an alternative in a hurry!!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brian,

I also have a 90 Arctic White Black/Black and had a similar dilema. My first vanity place was "DON'S TC" but then I decided I wanted Vietnam Vet plates as I have on my Explorer, so now due to limitation to 4 letters on the plate it now reads "MYTC"...

I do like your choice however and I'd probably do something similar if I had more than one.

Donald Frantz