Repro floor mats from Legendary Auto Interiors

BadgerRivFan

One of the forum members over on V8Buick.com worked with Legendary Auto Interiors to repop the Buick factory floor mats for the '64 - '72 GS cars. After some initial delays, it looks like they're now available through Legendary's web site. Here's a link to check them out...

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/webmodules/pages/Detail.aspx?PageID=73

Are these the same style mats used in our cars? If so, what year Rivs would these be correct for? We all know how hard a good used set or the elusive NOS set are to come by. It sure would be nice to have a new set of mats in saddle tan for the '65...

The backs look like the "handy mats" that were available for the Rivs, but the fronts look different than the ones I have. To me these look more like the mats that would have been used on the A body Skylarks; especially the one for the drivers side. I didn't notice a color choice selector. The ones for the Rivs were available in coordianted colors. Hard to believe, but the ones that I got with my Riv were white. All mats had the Buick Trishield; as far as I know, there were none for the first generation cars the the Riviera styled "R."

Ed