favorite car website

vwnut

The whole web is my favorite site! I've used a free wallpaper/screensaver program from Webshots.com for years to categorize my pix and such. I use all the search engines to display images of a particular year or marque I'm hunting for and download them.

I have about 5,000 pix now. I've found that many images displayed o the net in small scale are actually high pixel and will expand to screen size clearly.

On any site that will not allow me to download I have a freeware scren snatcher program so I can get any image I want.

• 12 years later...

I only go to the HAMB to look at photos. Most of the people there have a different attitude on  using the Internet  Compared to people on this site.

• Thanks 1

My own. Link in signature. Around 50,000 images. Well, over 400,000 images, but I'm guessing 50 thousand are cars and trucks. 

That's not counting my fully photo documented diecast car collection, which I lost count of somewhere north of 10,000, or the scale models I've built, collected or photographed at shows.

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

Bob, I’m still bitter about the hot rod cord thread getting locked for no reason.

I wonder why that got canned, there were coffin nose Cord Drag & Dry Lakes cars and they ran Cord engines in some Hot Rods.

If you had a Cord V8 and turned it around and stuffed it in any normal rear drive car, which direction does it turn? 

Bob 

1 hour ago, edinmass said:

I only go to the HAMB to look at photos. Most of the people there have a different attitude on  using the Internet  Compared to people on this site.

Over the years there have been some really good professional shots posted from Pebble Beach. A search should turn up the related threads. Bob 

About 2/3 of my toolbar is car reflated and valies a little year to year (other 1/4 is weather sites), three from this site (though one appears ded), and Amazon. Pretty big toolbar since 32" monitor in middle.