Sign in to follow this  
Barney Eaton

Caution --- 1990 Convertible on Ebay

Thanx 4 the heds-up, Barney!

I WAS interested in this Claret/red/burgandy '90 ragtop, because of it's unique color combo.

I LIKE <span style="color: #FF0000">RED</span>!

Maybe not related but,,

car location: Muscle Shoals, Alabama

car totaled date: 2005

hurricane Katrina location: gulf coast

hurricane Katrina date: 2005

the car might be okay but as Barney says, buyer beware

Also keep in mind that it doesn't take a whole lot to total one of our automobiles anymore.....

This is what I got back from the seller when I asked him why it was recordee as a total.

Sir,

I'm selling this car for a relative, so I don't know, except to say that the car is in perfect condition except for the scratch on the front fender from the tree branch.

However, you're welcome to call the owner and ask any details. His name is Glen Sockwell, and # (256) 381-1191. You can call from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. CST. Thank you.

-Wade

How do you think he got the seat warmer in there?

Send me the information on your car or ANY Reatta you find on a lot or wrecking yard.

I need the vin, colors, and options, mileage, state, and owners last name if possible. Comments, like "aftermarket radio", wrong wheels, etc are also welcome.

1G4EC33C1LB907140, Black body and top, Tan interior, CD player, 16 way seats, 71,000, Brookville, Indiana, comments: put on 16" 91 wheels from my 91 Polo Green Reatta. Bought off E-Bay from seller in Baltimore MD in November 2007

1G4EC13LXMB901438, Polo Green, Tan Interior, CD Player, Moon roof, 108,000, Brookville IN, Has wheels from 90 Reatta currently, but want to get 91 wheels when I can. Bought off Auto-Trader from Car Lot in Dallas.

1G4EC13C7LB901069, Red with Tan Interior, 116,000, Brookville IN, has 1991 16" wheels (I bought the replica hubs from you -nice job). Bought off Ebay from seller in Raliegh NC in May 2006.

All three above drive great. I have about $15K invested in them, including replacing A/C, tires, break work and normal servicing. All look great - wish I had a garage.