Sign in to follow this  
b3e

1950-1975 buick parts for sale

many used stock parts. many years of electra, lesabre, 71 centurion, riviera, skylark, special, apollo, tiny amount of early wildcat, roadmaster, dynaflow and others. some stuff rougher than others so it depends on what you need and if it survived. no complete cars. will ship when possible. located in manchester, n. h.. will answer all. email shiftknob@gwi.net or call skip at 603 622 5292 for more info. thanks.

Benefits of AACA Membership.

do you have 73 electa parts i need headlight bezels tail lights complete and some stainless trims

i do complete top to bottom. turns easy and was running 7-10 years ago. please email me direct to shiftknob@gwi.net or call 603 622 5292. asking 650.00 dont get here to answer replies as much as id like. thanks.

i might. i would have to look. could you please email me direct or call 603 622 5292. dont get here as often as i would like and have trouble answering replies at forum. thanks. skip.

Do you have a rear coil spring for a 59 Electra 225 Conv.?

Also looking for left rear fender of same car.,

Also the housing for the air cleaner of the 59 401 nailhead

Passenger side door window?

Actually I would be interested to know how much you have available for the 59 Electra 225 Convertible. I am restoring one and in need of many parts here and there.

Check out this ad on craigslist. I believe this is a 364 engine as a fellow bca member called about it months ago to inquire if it was a 401 and was told no.

hi. posting is older, but still have parts for above cars. dont have every part for every car. i try but it is impossible. actually have more than before but it still depends on what your looking for. my apologies to those who did not get a reply, but elderly mother health issues, four apartment victorian, job , and car projects, etc make it very difficult to get here to answer. if interested in parts, please email direct to shiftknob@gwi.net, or call skip at 603 622 5292 in manchester, new hampshire. i may never get to see a reply left here. thanks.

hi. although above posting is older still have buick parts. sorry to those who did not get a response. cant get here enough to answer replies. too much to do for one guy. direct email or call is best. email shiftknob@gwi.net or call skip at 603 622 5292 for more info on parts. thanks.

Do you have any parts fora 62 buick electra? I'm looking for window motors, window switches, interior crome pieces, back truck buick letters. possible convertible motor.

E-MAIL: jerryroberts23@comcast.net cell # 360-904-6330

Jerry

Hey Friend! Any chance you have anything for a 50 Buick Super? I also have a 64 Skylark Convertible. I am actually looking for a new hood for my 50. The hood I currently have only has the 3 vents on each side and I am looking for one with 4. The original hood had 4 then a sweet old lady smashed my car and I have to live with what I found. It's been over a year and I have not had any luck! Thanks for your help!

Mike D.

This gent stated pretty clearly that you should contact him directly by e-mail or by phone. He says

"i may never get to see a reply left here. thanks."

I'm looking for a front driver side fender for either a 67 le sabre or wildcat