NEED 1937 Chrysler front suspension pictures/diagram

Does anyone have a 37 Chrysler front sus. blowup picture or know of a site so I can I.D. the names of the parts I need,I am not sure what some of the names are dont want to confuse anyone when I am trying to find what I need..

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have the drawing but wanted to let you know I am removing the suspension from a 1937 Chrysler Royal 4 dr sedan that has 60K miles on it and has been stored since 1955. I actually have the proof it has been stored since it was a legal situation. It has an overdrive with 6 cylinder engine that has clean oil in it and heater, radio with spearker under the dash on drivers side . I am converting the body to a hot rod and am willing to let you have any parts that would do you any good for just about the shipping costs. I am located on the OK/AR border 40 miles south of Ft. Smith, AR. Anything you need then let me know.

Hi Dewey I am looking for the upper A-arms but if they are worn out they cant be rebuilt do you have it apart yet to check if they are loose/sloppy.

I also am looking for the driver side spindle and the arm attached to it.What about the drums are they any good.Please let me know about them if you will Thanks,Dennis