There are some replacement type (off brand) on eBay stores.. I think I have a real one NOS (with maserati trident embossed) blank left in my stash. If you want that PM me with an offer, and I'll give a look.. Lou

Go to e-bay, buy a blank and take it to a locksmith. Or put marker all over the key blank and stick it in the lock. Turn the key several times and file away the shiney spots. Do this until the lock opens or you file the key away - in which case you are back to step one.

Hi Again,

I reread your question. If you mean you want a replacement key ready to unlock your trunk. Give the serial number of your car to the Chrysler Dealer Parts Man. Most not all serial numbers were listed with key codes. from the code he can cut the key. You can very carefully cut or grind the handle part of the key blank and make it long enough to fit past the emblem and open the lock..DON"T FORGET THERE IS A TRUNK LATCH RELEASE BUTTON IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT.. Good Luck. Lou

Hi Marty.

Right now I need 2 things. I'm not sure they are the kind of stuff you got; but: The underhood light curly wire, the dark brown leather covered instrument panel cover/top.

Thanks, Lou