FS - HELP 1990 Chrysler TC by Maserati Make Offer HELP

Chryslerati

Hey guys, if you can give me any advice on how and where to sell this car it would be greatly appreciated. I just can't afford to keep her any longer.

Thanks

I hate to let this go but need to sell it, looks good, new leather($2000)in 2007, no rust, Florida car, runs good, hardtop and soft top (like new), tool kit and umbrella, 6 disc CD in trunk, needs some tranny and a/c work.

I have $6000 in the car (purchase price plus the interior), make offer. VIN/PRO # 5584

I will let it go for $4-5k

post-51337-143137962609_thumb.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCandme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, if you can give me any advice on how and where to sell this car it would be greatly appreciated. I just can't afford to keep her any longer.

Thanks

I hate to let this go but need to sell it, looks good, new leather($2000)in 2007, no rust, Florida car, runs good, hardtop and soft top (like new), tool kit and umbrella, 6 disc CD in trunk, needs some tranny and a/c work.

I have $6000 in the car (purchase price plus the interior), make offer. VIN/PRO # 5584

I will let it go for $4-5k

How many miles and could you send pics of the interior? mishunaire@aol.com Thanks, Jasper

</div></div>

• 3 weeks later...

Jasper,

I do not have a clue as to the real mileage. When I bought this car last year the odometer did not work and it reads 32k. My guess would be that the car has 40-50k based on how well it runs and the body condition. I am the third owner, and I was told by the mechanic that sold it to me for one of his customers, that the previous owner whom he did work for, left the car setting most of the time. I spoke with a service guy at the local Dodge dealer and he told me that it sounds like the tranny is in "limp mode" where it stays in 2nd gear until it can be serviced.

I will send some photos later today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCandme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jasper,

I do not have a clue as to the real mileage. When I bought this car last year the odometer did not work and it reads 32k. My guess would be that the car has 40-50k based on how well it runs and the body condition. I am the third owner, and I was told by the mechanic that sold it to me for one of his customers, that the previous owner whom he did work for, left the car setting most of the time. I spoke with a service guy at the local Dodge dealer and he told me that it sounds like the tranny is in "limp mode" where it stays in 2nd gear until it can be serviced.

I will send some photos later today. </div></div>

Thanks, We are just north of you an hour or two. If you will get me some pics of the interior I may be interested and anyway will be glad to help you get it to it's next home. Send pics to mishunaire@aol.com Thanks, Jasper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...