41 Sedan being parted out

Guest V8andahalf

Guest V8andahalf

The 41 LZ sedan that was advertized for sale in Oregon a couple months ago on Craigs List is being parted out. You can see a photo of it and get contact information by checking Craigs List for it in Portland Oregon. I have looked at it and there is quite a bit of good items on it.

• 1 month later...
Guest V8andahalf

Peecher:

As far as I know they are serious, I have bought a few items from them so far. Right now it is tough to get to where the car is, there has to be at least 2 to 3 foot of snow in that area. I went up on New Years Eve (before the last 2 storms hit) and picked up a couple items and had a heck of a time getting out due to the snow in their area. I do know they had to walk in after the last storm, about 1/2 mile because the driveway was blocked. They have listed prices now so my guess is once the snow melts you can get there and make a deal with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: peecher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I contacted them over a month ago. They had the part but They never gave me a price? I wonder how serious they are about selling parts? </div></div>