FS-1936 3 Window Ford

1936 3 Window Ford, it s a true North Carolina find. It has been stored in a shed for the past 40 years. The is a 50's era hotrod.It is a good solid rust free car. It has 1940 hydraulic brakes, naugahyde interior, original transmission and rear end. It has a 1937 engine with 1936 heads. The car just needs to be sanded and buffed doesnt need a paint job. It also has 1957 chrysler wheels. The car is also a great car and very nice.Pixs are in the website attached.The car is located in Boonville NC, You can email me with questions at triadcadd@yahoo.com or just PM on here. If you are very interested then we can speak on the phone.

killbillet.com

• 2 weeks later...

The car looks to be in very good condition. It is close enough to stock to be restored original. I hope this car does not become a hot rod or even worse a "rat rod". You should advertise it a different venue and probably will have to come down on the price. Good luck and I hope it goes to a original restorer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Feichtmeir

Hi Billy,

Would you consider a trade for your 3 window? I have a '36 5 Window - California car, black with red, Ford wheels. It is an older restoration and runs well. Just a thought.

Send me an email to colin@cps-co.com if you are interested or want to discuss further.

thanks...Colin