91 Reatta re-discovered

Guest wally888

Guest wally888

Thought I might have found a new VIN for the data base but seems is already there.<BR> Found at Used Car lot in Loganville , Ga. Vin 1G4EC13L6MB901372.<BR> Black, repainted, 111k, rough, no C D, No pin stripes, blk. trim, no sunroof, no 16 way seat.<BR> Was being bought by a friend of lot owner for something less than $2500. Needs a lot of fixin!

Wally (and others) you will note that through the efforts of Stan Leslie we have all the 1991 vin numbers listed.<P>What we don't have is the color, option, mileage, and present location.<P>Thanks for posting what you found.

You can view the Reatta database at <A HREF="http://www.reatta.net" TARGET=_blank>www.reatta.net</A> <P>It is in an Excel format and depending on your computer skills, you can download the list and sort by any of the columns.<P>Tom usually has a graft or pie chart showing the interior/exterior colors by year.<P>The last one I remember showed that 36% of the 1989 cars had red exterior. Remember these numbers are only as good as the input.<P>Send the Reatta information to me directly. I put it on my master then send it to Tom about once a month. Send me Reattas you find on lots or wrecking yards and those will also be added. We have over 3200 Reattas listed.<P>I need...exterior color, interior color, molding color, top color (convertibles) <BR>Options..16 way seat, CD player, Sunroof.<BR>Vin number, owner name (optional) and state<P>Send to Barney@texas.net