Need part number for seat control switch

The driver's side seat on a 1989 Reatta has a row of three or four switches attached to the seat to contorl lumbar, etc. Is that switch still available new? If so can someone provide the part number?<P>The passenber seat also has a recline switch on the side of the seat if that switch is still available new can someone provide the part number for it as well?<P>Thanks

Guest Greg Ross

If these switches have quit working as one of mine did, I went thru attempting to buy new without success.<BR>Option 1 is source "Used" Cadillac, Riviera of the same era or,<BR>These switches can successfully be disassembled and cleaned. By virtue of their locations grit, grime and moisture can get into them and the copper contacts get corroded. Same for the armrest Switch Modules. Those ones have lots of moving parts and you really have to pay attention when opening the housing. The seat side switches are individual switches and aren't too bad to deal with.<BR>If you're looking for a step-by-step shoot me an eMail and I'll try to guide you through.

I have an 89 Reatta and had a similar seat switch malfunction.<BR>The Part number for the seat switch is 20106274. I recently purchased one new from a GM Dealer in Mystic Connecticut. The cost of the new replacement Switch from the dealer was $30.81. Subsequent to my purchase was able to Clean the contacts on the old switch and get it working so now I have an expensive spare. <P>I just checked on "GM Parts Direct"(http://gmpartsdirect.com/) They list the part as 20106274 "Door Window Hardware" at a cost of $18.49 (Not sure why they call it “Door Window Hardware” but I know it’s the right switch because I’m holding it in my hand)<P>Hope this helps<BR>bp

The lumbar switch is different than the other two switches. Hopefully somebody can provide the part number for the lumbar switch.<P>I found that they can be repaired with the internal parts from a lincoln lumbar switch. The lincoln switch looks entirely different but the guts are the same.