Sign in to follow this  
Tom Laferriere

I need help with a photo caption, for fun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, Tom, where in RI do you live?</div></div>

I live in Smithfield

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moepar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I warned you not to pull his finger<span style="font-weight: bold">. . .</span>

laugh.gifcrazy.gif </div></div> sick.gif

Glad I wasn't drinking a beverage when I read this one. I would have to clean the screen.

Good one Moepar. smirk.gif

"Uh dad....dad...DAD!!!! I think...yep that's definitely the sheriff. They finally found you STEP ON IT!!!! Don't worry about me!"

"This shows you when you were, this shows you when you are, this shows you where you're going. Remember time circuits ON!"

"That there unleashes the hundred shot of NAHHHHS I put in for ya."

"HAHA I love how you haven't noticed that you haven't had oil pressure for...going on THREE minutes here!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moepar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I warned you not to pull his finger<span style="font-weight: bold">. . .</span>

laugh.gifcrazy.gif </div></div>

I think Mopar get's the prize!!

Oil pressure??? Model T Fords are a total splash oil system. No oil pump. No pressure gage. Not even an oil flow gage.

You could get an after market accessory oil line to help oil the main front bearing when climbing a hill though.

Kind of like watching the Movie "Sea Biscuit." Tractor on the track scene.

A two clinder John Deere D that Starts and sounds like a poorly tuned Model A Ford??? Someone needs to educate those sound guys! laugh.gif Dave!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oil pressure??? Model T Fords are a total splash oil system. No oil pump. No pressure gage. Not even an oil flow gage. </div></div>

oops blush.gif WELLLL it sounded good didnt it!!! laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyking</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moepar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I warned you not to pull his finger<span style="font-weight: bold">. . .</span>

laugh.gifcrazy.gif </div></div>

I think Mopar get's the prize!! </div></div>Thanks!

Hey Susan - glad I didn't make you spew your drink. In threads like this, it's best to read first, drink last! whistle.gif

See dad,i told you not to put the brake pedal on the right side.

Ahhh the joys of family racing.You have a child as crew chief trying to understand 1920 automotive technology.A mom,who looks as though she was not invited to the purchase transaction of said race car.And then there is the dad.He mortgaged the house to pay for the expensive race car and doesn't have enough money to buy guy gas for it.The crew chief is pointing to the gas gauge and the "navigator" is trying her best to behave in the front of the child.

Jeff Mealer

Mt. Juliet,TN.

<span style="font-weight: bold">"HONEY YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUCK IT IN TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE BOY..... THE SEAT IS ALREADY ALL THE WAY BACK!!

HE'S GOT ENOUGH ROOM TO GET IN, AND HE'S ALREADY SHOWING US WHICH WAY HE'S COMING IN!!

YOU NEED TO RELAX GIRL!!</span>

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

TRAILER QUEEN??? no son,this is my new daily driver(reference to the question "$100 a barrel gas").Your mom wanted a more "open relationship" so i went out and bought this.

Jeff Mealer

Mt. Juliet,TN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Laferriere</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe a vote?

</div></div>

I vote for Moepar. grin.gif

I vote for Shop Rat first -

"That's one of those jumping spiders, mom"

Paul Dobbin second -

"Those aren't real bees, mom that is just the coils buzzing"

I think the best one is South_Paw's titleing of the photo "Is this the ejection button, Dad?"

How about: "Hey Dad, is that a cat looking at us on the other running board, or a spotted skunk?"

It took me awhile, Tom, but I came up with another version of this, and put it up on the Peerless Forum today (with R W Burgess' help). It's a "slightly re-touched" picture of an antique-car-hunting trip I went on last winter.....which needs a photo caption, too.

Wayne helped me with the hi-tech aspects of getting the picture online. The subject is a 1927 Peerless that I drove 700 miles north to look at.