PHIL and I both get new wheels!!

Rolf

Yeah Phil, I guess I need the other Phil (K) to help me again, must have something to do with the type of file options, I am using gif-jpg, as it is a jpg pic, but there is still html?? Or "all files", I will try that now, see ya, Rolf

Hey Rolf!

Thanks for getting the photo so I could see what your new wheels are about. I'm sorry that your health requires the assistance, but hope it allows you to continue to enjoy the car hobby! My dad needs a walker now after a fall last year, so I know it is a big adjustment. He is 75,hard miles though. I want him to have a ride in this Zephyr!

I will send you a private post about the hubcaps.

Thanks and have a good one!

Phil

Yes Phil, I too had a regular walker for the last couple of years, but it is now too hard to make even short distances. This 600 is electric with a top speed of 6MPH, totally maneuverable, and kind of fun, and I am no longer tied to the trailer, "Free At Last"!!!

Yeah, the mobility is great, I have a couple of butchered '40 hubcaps I may try to adapt to it, and then maybe a '41 stoplight housing in the back, good conversation piece at the weekly bingo games here in the park, opens a whole new world for sure, and I have to devise a trailer for hauling parts around the estate, 3 little storage sheds. A converted Zephyr hauler would be great, but I would have to hire a chauffer, preferably a pretty one

That was a neat '38 LZ Conv Sedan Jeff mentioned, modified for wheel chair access. Owner was Larry Labute out of Ontario. My wife and I had the pleasure of eating with Larry and wife Lynne during the banquet at a great Toronto meet Keith and Kathy Baker put on, I think in 1994. Nice people! Heavily involved with high tech tomato agriculture. Then Larry showed the car in '95 at the Lincoln 75 aniv show in Dearborn. There is a note and photo in the 1995 Sept/Oct LZOC(V28/N5), then a nice spread in the following Nov/Dec LZOC(V28/N6)that showed how the frame was beefed up to elim the post, etc, but still looked original with all the doors closed. Pretty blue car! Have not seen Larry since. Asked Keith at the Summitt in this year and he has not heard from him lately either.