KRIT CARS

Guest Keith Pearson

Guest Keith Pearson

Hi All,I own a 1913 Krit K Tourer,and am curious if many survive? My car is in Ireland from new,and is roadworthy. I am just finishing an engine rebuild.Looking foreward to hearing about other cars, Happy New Year to all. Keith.

Hello, Keith...Welcome to the AACA Forum.

You may want to check our AACA Library & Research Center for further information. I doubt if they have info on how many have survived, however, we retain thousands of old vehicle manuals and literature awaiting your query.

Worth checking out. Click on "Library" on the home page.

Regards,

Peter J. Heizmann... wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Keith Pearson

Hi All and thanks for your replies.Yes,most people think its German,engine almost ready to fire up,I will keep you informed. Keith.

Believe it or not, I have a KRIT lapel pin. It's a modern reproduction (inexpensive). I must have bought it at a swap meet to give to the guy who used to own the KRIT here in Houston. If you'd like to have it, send me a personal message with your address and I'll mail it to you -- free of charge.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Guest Keith Pearson

Just back from an hour drive in my 1913 KRIT, all seems well now,just a few small oil leaks to be tidied up!

• 7 months later...

Good Morning to All,

I just signed up and is looking forward to watching the chat. My Grandfather William Wikkerink, at a very early age had a KRIT. I have a wonderful photo of the car with my Grandfather standing next to it with his elbow length gloves and riding suit. I was wondering if anybody would like a photo of it. I also was wondering what year the KRIT was?

• Like 1

Sorry.....I meant to say that my step mother's father from Marysville, Michigan worked for Kissel Kar in Wisconsin. The Wills Saint Claires were made in Marysville, Michigan. My mistake.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
25 minutes ago, kelvin Finlay said:

Sure can see attached.

I am in Christchurch NZ Are you Going to Bendigo this year?

Really neat looking car, for some reason I was expecting something much larger 

Not sure about Bendigo, I can't remember if I'm away for work that weekend or not - are you coming across for it?

21 hours ago, kelvin Finlay said:

Hi All, My Krit is now fully restored and running like a top.

Cheers Kelvin

Hi Kelvin

The Krit looks great. You should bring out here for our tour next year. You're still welcome!!

Ken