Need body parts

ReattaFeind

I was just in an accident and need to find essentially body parts for the whole front end of the car, if you have knowledge of how easy/difficult it will be to find the body parts it is greatly appreciated. the car is completely insured and is an 88 if it makes any difference at all with the body

Here is the number fo my parts guy, not to take business away from Jim, but he is willing to deal to get his stuff gone, you know, only so much room for stuff.

(740)-703-7350. 8am-5pm. His name is Jim Blue, he runs Blue's Auto Service. Great guy. Sold me the entire rear hub assembly, including control arm, shock, break, everything, $50. Then again, I have bought stuff from him before, and I think he likes me. Dunno why...:P

I do have all the parts but if you need both fenders, hood, bumper assembly, parking lights and headlights you are looking at about $ 1000 in just parts plus labor.

With this amount of damage your car will be totalled by the insurance company and you can either take a check from them and they will take the car or you can take a check from them less the salvage value of the car and then keep the car and fix it yourself.

If you do need parts, I can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steveskyhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a nice white 91 on ebay in oaklahoma. Might be better off buying that and keeping yours as a parts car for youself. </div></div>

This may be a great car. I don't know. I have no idea who is selling this car. But, unless I could see it for myself, I personally would not bid or purchase it at any price because of the the following statement in the eBay ad:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage.</div></div>

I believe that is another way of saying buyer beware. I only do business with people I feel I are truthful when telling me about what they are selling..

Guest steveskyhawk

An inspection is mandatory. I agree wholeheartedly. The problem is that a good Reatta is hard to find. You don't see one on every street corner for sale. Air fare isn't cheap however i believe there are services that will do inspections for you.

Guest alex_houston

The core support and inner fenders are unibody and welded to the main body. No clip replacement capable here. You will have to do peice-meal. Not bad though.

Just as a note, I had the same issue but price for parts made me put on a front end from a Riviera. Bolts on perfectly but a little art work needed against the doors. Cost me under $200. I don't know where you are but I could fix you up with a Rivi front end for $100 right now in Houston.