Sign in to follow this  
my65riv

what 1 buick would you want or do you have it already?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am also fortunate enough to be friends with Harold Calhoun, who is the truck driver that hauls many of the GM concept cars to different functions. I was at the Great Lakes Regional a few years ago ,when he told me to jump in the Blackhawk ,and give some people rides. </div></div>

And being one of the fortunate people who got a ride that day , I want to say thanks to you and Harold both ... it was a blast. By the way Joe if you remember my wife was pretty sick at the time .... she talked about her ride in the Blackhawk all the way home that day. She has since made a full recovery, maybe you and Harold helped that along.

Dan

ahhh to dream....

it would be one of these three cars:

1 - 1958 Buick limited 2 door

2 - 1950 Buick sedanette

3 - 1965 Buick Wildcat convert

Well, can I get my .02 in here?

One of these three:

1. 1949 Buick Roadmaster Convertible

2. 1963 Wildcat Convertible

3. 1965 Riviera

Gary

Bought my '63 Riv in 1969 for $800. Sold it in 1973 for $250 for a plane ticket home so I could get to my father's funeral. Loved my '63. I must have another one soon!

Gary

OK Buick People: I always wanted a..........

60 Invicta Custom Convert and coupe

63 Riv

64 Riv

65 Riv GS

(indicates purchase date of the car I now own)

60 Buick Invicta Custom Convert (2006) coupe (1984, 86, 99)

63 Riv (sold 1970)

64 Riv (sold 1974) (1997, 06, 06, 07, 07)

65 Riv GS (sold 1974) (1976,07)

Grandpa says to Herman, "Herman, answer the phone". Herman replies, "Grandpa, it's not ringing". The phone then rings. Grandpa says, Why wait"?

I like what I like. Why wait? Mitch

I know what I would like to do to the "person" (used loosely) who built that abortion...

I am a car guy, but I will never understand these three automotive movements:

Pro Street

Rice

Bubbles, Boxes and Donks (as above)

Monster trucks don't make a lot of sense to me either, but most of those are totally off-road.

mmmm not me.

Jeff Mealer

Mt. Juliet,TN

1965 Buick Riviera

1965 Pontiac Bonneville

1960 Cadillac Coupe Deville

I got one, '70 GSX, Stage 1, #14 made, so I can't complain except it's Chicago car with some rust, I have all the parts to make it right, just need the time to do it, or hire someone, which makes me nervous, cause you can't control your hired help, so it still sits in all it's glory in my garage as I continue to procrastinate about getting it done, I have too many other projects already apart or to finish, but maybe soon, I will do something, I can only hope.

I'd also like a '38 Buick Coupe, since it was the last year of the stick in the floor, and maybe something with a stick and a nailhead, like a '65 GS or Wildcat, dreaming again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee Glenn,

Now yer just bein' negative. wink.gif

Mike </div></div>

Yes, but it's equal opportunity negative! smirk.gifwhistle.gif

My love is my 1935 96C convertable coupe. My first old car was a 1927 Standard 4 door sedan. That led me to oovet a 1927 Convertable coupe and I spent a lot of time looking at the picture in 70 years of Buick. Last year one droped on my door step without any effort from me. It is in pieces but it is a 27 54CC. I believe that I am quite fortunate.

I am still looking for a 1922-1924 SD4, a 4 cyl truck. I had one but a condo project in a bad real estate market forced me to let it go. I am interested in one in any condition.