New Guy

carmen5

Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum, but not new to restoration. I just picked up a 1941 Plymouth Special Deluxe. It is very solid except for the wheel well and under the rear seat. It runs and stops fine. I will be doing a complete body off restoration. As I said I have done restoration before just not on a car. I have done a 1945 MB Jeep, a 1954 M37 Dodge and 2 trailers. Currently I am working on a 5/4 1967 M715. SO getting down and dirty is nothing new.

What I need to know is who are are the vendors for this car, I know all the military ones but not the car ones. Also, what shows are good to go too? I live in Northeaster Pa. I like to know who has body panels, wiring harrness, intreior work and the like. I also like to convert the stock brake drums to disc. I did this on my truck this pass summer and what a difference.

Thanks

Carmen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rusty_OToole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you did up a Dodge M37 you must be familiar with the Vintage Power Wagon folks out in Iowa. They are one of the best sources for your engine.

Andy Bernbaum is another good source of parts

http://www.oldmoparts.com/ </div></div>

Bernbaum is a thief.

Try Gary Goers. He is reasonable and honest.

• 3 weeks later...

Carmen, Welcome to the forum!

I have been collecting and selling 40 and41 Plymouth parts for just over 17 years now and should be ble to supply you with your needs. I'm located in PA. also, but in the S.W. corner.

A visit is always welcome.

Best of luck with your new project!

I'm between projects right now, but have done a half a dozen or so 41's.

Happy New Year!

Archived